On Tuesday 12 March 2019 @ 5.30pm we will be holding a Patient Participation Group meeting – all patients are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The purpose of this meeting is to re-establish a regular patient group that can contribute by way of representing the patients at The Wembley Practice, in matters that can help shape the care we deliver and to help us gather feedback, experiences and opinions, as well as to encourage health promotion and self care to our patient population.
You do not need to register to attend this meeting, though our PPG meetings are open to The Wembley Practice registered patients only. Please speak to our Practice Manager if you have any queries, concerns or special requirements.
Learn more about our PPG Group >>
All patients are invited to attend our next Patient Participation Group meeting at The Wembley Practice.
Each PPG is unique: evolving to meet local needs. PPG works with the practice to:
- Offer patient perspective on services provided by the practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
Join us on:
- Tuesday 12th December 2017 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm,
- The Board Room, Wembley Centre for Health and Care. 116 Chaplin Road HA0 4UZ..
Go to our PPG Page to learn more about our PPG, register as a member if you haven’t already and view past reports and meeting minutes.