All patients are invited to attend our next Patient Participation Group meeting at The Wembley Practice.
Each PPG is unique: evolving to meet local needs. PPG works with the practice to:
- Offer patient perspective on services provided by the practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
Join us on:
- Tuesday 12th December 2017 from 5:30pm – 6:30pm,
- The Board Room, Wembley Centre for Health and Care. 116 Chaplin Road HA0 4UZ..
Go to our PPG Page to learn more about our PPG, register as a member if you haven’t already and view past reports and meeting minutes.